- I hate communism, socialism, and economic liberalism in all of its forms.
- I hate "identity politics," and the new value placed on hypersensitivity awareness to coddle the fragile snowflakes and protect them from micro-aggressions, while their ilk carries out macro-aggressions on the rest of us.
- I hate the de-valuation of all the things in our magnificent western culture and our masterful US constitution that made us great and elevated us far above the 3rd world.
- I don't hate homosexuals, per se. I think that a person's sexual orientation is their own private business--and they should absolutely keep it to themselves! Like that commie prick Pope Francis, I don't feel that I'm in a position to judge anyone (that's for G*d alone). But I do hate "Gay Pride" people, who feel compelled to continuously shove their perversions in my face and expect to be admired for them! They make me want to vomit.
- I hate affirmative action, and all forms of racism, sexism, and neo-genderism. I am outraged when merit is put aside in the service of "diversity" and where the content of one's character and mind are made less important than the color of their skin or their external genitalia.
- I hate sanctimonious, narcissistic, self-aggrandizing liars and bullshitters.
- I hate self-satisfied moral lepers who are proud of their abominable behavior--moral lepers should have some sense of shame and at least have the decency to try to hide their sociopathy. Vile behavior that victimizes other people (thievery, prevarication, violence and other deadly sins) are not badges of honor to be boasted about. They are shameful.
- I hate stupid, dull people who think they're brilliant and interesting and won't shut up.
- I hate shallow, vapid people who haven't a clue... but still won't shut up.
- I hate those who believe their tiny speck of dust is the very center of the universe.
Thursday, June 21, 2018
The Hate List
By Michael Bruno
I generally am an upbeat guy, always trying to look on the bright side... I generally try to stay optimistic, empathetic, give everyone the benefit of the doubt and am generally quick to forgive when I'm slighted, etc., etc. But my recent visit to California, where I was forced, among other indignities, to endure the prattle of a queer communist bastard (my sister's best friend) explaining how "...we just have to tax the rich until there ARE no more rich... it's just what we have to do," at the Olive Garden--when I was paying the tab--has caused me to ruminate about all of the things that I hate. So I started this list. To get it off my chest, so to speak.
Everyone should feel free to add to this list.
In short, I pretty much hate everything about California except for the weather. The weather is nice.