Hat Tip: Dorothy Adams
Just One State - be sure and read the last part... try for 3 times.
This is only one State... If this doesn't open your eyes, nothing will!
From the L.A. Times…
1. 40% of all workers in LA County (10.2 million people) are working for cash; and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card. (Donald Trump was right)
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal� aliens.
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals; they are here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegals.
9. 21 radio stations in LA are Spanish-speaking.
|Unable to speak English, they are saying their friend Dick is #1|
10. In LA County, 5.1 million people speak English; 3.9 million, speak Spanish. (There are 10.2 million people, in LA County.)
(All 10 of the above facts were published in the Los Angeles Times.)
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare. Over 70% of the United States' annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration, mostly illegal. Also, 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
Ed. According to the Democrat Party there are only 13-17 million illegal aliens in the United States. And since Democrats would never consider telling a lie, we know the figures must be accurate. Amazing how busy these people are given such minimal representation in the population!
By the way, according to Snopes and other less than conservative sites, the information contained in the article above is pure tripe, not a ounce of truth, an internet hoax which has gone viral. My question is, How can such an article "go viral" on the web if every claim is pure nonsense? Surely, very few individuals would be the least bit interested in claims that Barack Obama is from Venus; the IRS is populated by zombies; Adolph Hitler is alive and living in Hoboken...
BUT, when statements are completely believable, people seem to pay attention. Interesting how that works, isn't it!