Tuesday, May 8, 2018

BREAKING: Manhattan DA Opens Investigation Into Eric Schneiderman After Multiple Women Accuse Him of Physical Abuse


Ed. Not much mystery to this one. Manhattan D.A. Eric Schneiderman began by lying, claiming his choking of women was merely sexual “role playing.” But the women he had beaten the hell out of over the years clearly had no intention of letting him off the hook. It’s a safe bet that Schneiderman offered them some dough…probably a pretty fair amount. But no sale.

So the sincere, outspoken champion of women’s rights “decided” to resign. Truth is, he had no choice. Cause you see, resignation from an important, good paying government job is supposed to render UNTHINKABLE any notion of prosecution for one’s misdeeds!!  For actually demanding that a criminal PAY for his crimes after he has been forced to graciously surrendered a plum elected office is sort of viewed as “piling on!” It simply isn’t done. It’s bad form; grossly unfair. 

But unfair or not, Dem. Governor Cuomo has called for an investigation into Schneiderman's bedtime proclivities. The resign-to-elude-prosecution scheme has apparently failed to work. And that's bad...for Schneiderman, anyhow.

Isn’t it amazing how the “other half” lives? Just resign and expect to get off scot-free!


The following article appeared in the Gateway Pundit on May 8th

by Cristina Laila

On Monday New Yorker Magazine revealed New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman was accused of physical abuse by four women.
Schneiderman

Things moved quickly. Schneiderman stepped down shortly after Governor Cuomo called for his resignation.

Cuomo also called for an investigation into Schneiderman and a few hours later the Manhattan DA announced they opened a probe into the disgraced Attorney General.

The New York Post reported:

The Manhattan District Attorney’s office said on Monday night that they were probing Attorney General Eric Schneiderman after explosive assault allegations were launched against him in a New Yorker article.

“Our office has opened an investigation into the recently reported allegations concerning Mr. Schneiderman,” said a spokesman for District Attorney Cy Vance.

Oddly enough, Schneiderman had been looking into Vance’s office, concerning how he handled sexual assault allegations against Harvey Weinstein in 2015.

Schneiderman immediately released a statement on Monday evening accusing the women of lying.

The New York Attorney General is denying the allegations.

“In the privacy of intimate relationships I have engaged in role-playing and other consensual sexual activity. I have not assaulted anyone. I have never engaged in non-consensual sex, which is a line I would not cross.,” Schneiderman said in a statement.

This was a huge blow to Mueller’s team being the special counsel brought on Schneiderman last summer as a hired gun to take down Trump and Manafort.

No comments:

Post a Comment