|Comey and Daniel Richman|
- Which judge authorized the FISA warrant and would he have changed his decision had he known the withheld facts or was he as partisan and rigged as his FBI petitioners? Should we be concerned about the fairness and impartiality of judges in FISA investigations, or do we need another law to scrap the whole thing?
- What was the role of Columbia Professor Daniel Richman in the James Comey memos he leaked to the press and was the aim to appoint Bob Mueller as Special Counsel? A look at those Comey memos and some congressional grilling of Richman ought to uncover whether the entire Special Counsel appointment was really about suspicions Russian collusion at all or had something different in mind.
- How was Mueller picked?
- Was the FBI completely motivated by leftist partisan efforts to unseat Trump as president, or did it have other Deep State aims such as opposing Trump's interest in rapprochement with Russia as a threat to its rice bowl of counterintelligence investigations?
- Should indictments from the Mueller investigation be thrown out of court for prosecutorial misbehavior uncovered with the Nunes memo, same as any dirty-cop or dirty-prosecutor misbehavior?
- Which journalists got paid by Steele Dossier paymaster Fusion GPS and are there laws that need to be altered on account of that behavior.