Monday, January 22, 2018

Luis Gutierrez: Shutdown Really About ‘First Racist President Wanting’ to End Legal Immigration



Hat Tip: Weasel Zippers

The following article appeared in Breitbart on January 20th

By Tony Lee

Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) claimed on Friday evening that the government shutdown is about the “first racist president of the United States of America” wanting to end legal immigration.

In a fiery speech at a MoveOn rally outside the Capitol on Friday evening, Gutierrez accused President Donald Trump of exposing himself as a racist with his “shithole” countries remarks. And though Trump reportedly made those remarks in regards to the visa lottery system and said he would welcome more immigrants from Asian countries, Gutierrez said the government shutdown was not about Trump’s border wall but about “ending legal immigration in America.”
Luis Gutierrez, Portrait of an Asshole
“It’s really about the color of your skin and the country you come from,” Gutierrez said, adding that he was fighting to keep “pathways to America clear” for various people of color.

Gutierrez also accused Republicans of taking Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipients hostage and said he would go after the GOP kidnappers after Democrats eventually pay whatever ransom they have to pay.

“Clearly, after the ransom is paid and the hostages are freed, we’re going after the kidnappers in November and running them out of office,’ Gutierrez said.

Earlier in the week, Gutierrez said that Trump could lead the KKK and said he was “100%” sure that Trump is a racist.

“We always knew that President Trump doesn’t like people from certain countries or people or certain colors. We can now say with 100% confidence that the President is a racist,” Gutierrez said in a statement.

Gutierrez, who may want to be the country’s most prominent Latino leader, is leaving Congress after this term and has said he will travel across the country to explore a potential presidential run in 2020 while “creating a new fierce framework for immigrant rights across this country.”

Gutierrez speaks the language of the Resistance, and as Breitbart News pointed out, should Gutierrez decide to to run for president, “his over-the-top and vicious anti-Trump rhetoric, left-wing authenticity, and propensity to say outrageous statements without a filter would guarantee him plenty of press and headlines and consideration from the ‘Resistance wing.’”


Ed.  Can you imagine the beating a Republican or a Conservative would take from the media and the rest of the left should he have made such an idiotic statement? 

Besides, if illegals voted at an 85% clip for Republicans, jag-offs like Gutierrez would be at the borders with guns.


Poll: Fewer Than 30 Percent of Americans Want Amnesty for DACA Illegals



The following article appeared in Breitbart on November 9th, 2017

By John Binder

Fewer than 30 percent of Americans prioritize the award of permanent amnesty to nearly 800,000 illegal aliens shielded from deportation by President Barack Obama’s DACA amnesty.

In a new poll by Morning Consult and Politico, just 29 percent of Americans said allowing illegal aliens on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program to permanently remain in the United States and receive a pathway to citizenship was a priority.
You "Made America?" That's news to Us!
Support for amnesty for DACA illegal aliens has dropped 10 points among Americans since Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced in September on behalf of President Trump’s administration that the Obama-era program would ultimately be ended in March 2018.

Even among Americans who are Democrats, support for an amnesty for DACA illegal aliens has fallen to less than 50 percent. Only 44 percent of Democratic voters said giving amnesty to DACAs needed to be a priority for Congress.

Months ago, though, 53 percent of Democrats said DACA amnesty was a priority.

Among Republican voters, a DACA amnesty has dropped 28 percent in September to a mere 19 percent today. With Independents, the support for prioritizing DACA amnesty for illegal aliens dropped the largest. In September, 35 percent of Independent voters said DACA amnesty should be a priority. Today, only 23 percent of Independents want a prioritized amnesty.
Meanwhile, Americans who openly oppose an amnesty for DACA illegal aliens is at 15 percent.

Despite little support for amnesty for illegal aliens, Democrats, the Republican establishment, the cheap labor industry, big business and the open borders lobby have teamed up to relentlessly push for legalizing up to 3.3 million illegal aliens who are on the DACA rolls or eligible for DACA.

While pushing multiple amnesty plans in the House and Senate, lawmakers — especially those in the GOP — have ignored Trump’s popular immigration principles, which include:
  • Construction of a border wall
  • Deporting unaccompanied alien children who are not at-risk in their native country
  • Preventing criminal illegal aliens and gang members from receiving immigration benefits
  • Mandating E-Verify, which weeds out illegal aliens from taking U.S. jobs
  • Eliminating the diversity visa lottery
  • Classifying overstaying a visa as a “misdemeanor”
  • Restricting certain federal grants to sanctuary cities that refuse to detain criminal illegal aliens
  • Ending family-based chain migration
  • Enacting a merit-based legal immigration where only qualified immigrants can enter the U.S.

Unlike an amnesty for illegal aliens, many of Trump’s pro-American reforms are actually popular with the American people.

A Pulse Opinion Research poll in August, though, showed that Americans believe the second-most important aspect to stemming the flow of illegal immigration was constructing a border wall on the southern border.

That same poll found that 68 percent of Americans support mandatory E-Verify, 53 percent say stopping employers from hiring illegal aliens was the most important component to ending illegal immigration, and 54 percent said they wanted to see overall legal immigration levels reduced.

Since DACA’s inception, more than 2,100 DACA recipients saw their protected status revoked for being involved in gang activity or suspected/convicted of a felony. Due to a loophole in the DACA program, more than 39,000 illegal aliens have been able to obtain Green Cards and more than 1,000 naturalized.

‘You guys are lucky I don’t know how to build a bomb,’ St. Kate’s [Muslim] arson suspect allegedly said



Hat Tip: Gateway Pundit

The following article appeared in the Twin Cities on January 19th

By Tad Vezner and Sara Horner

A former St. Catherine University student charged with setting fires on the college’s St. Paul campus told police she did it because she’d “been reading about the U.S. military destroying schools in Iraq or Afghanistan and she felt that she should do exactly the same thing,” according to a criminal complaint filed Friday.

“You guys are lucky that l don’t know how to build a bomb because l would have done that,” Tnuza Jamal Hassan, 19, of Minneapolis allegedly told investigators after being arrested Wednesday afternoon in a campus dorm lounge.
Tnuza Hassan

Hassan was charged in Ramsey County District Court with a single count of first-degree arson. No injuries or major damage were reported in the fires, all of which occurred in the middle of the day Wednesday.

Ramsey County prosecutor Margaret Galvin said in court Friday that Hassan had “substantial ties” to the local community and added that authorities were investigating whether she had any international ties as well.

A spokesman for the FBI’s Minneapolis office said he could not comment on whether federal authorities also were investigating the incident. A call to the United States District Attorney’s Minnesota Office to inquire about whether Hassan might face federal charges was not returned.

A woman who identified herself as Hassan’s older sister — in tears outside Hassan’s first court hearing Friday — declined comment. In addition to the sister, Hassan has a mother in the area, who could not be reached for comment.

Patrick Nwaneri, an attorney retained by Hassan’s family, declined to comment on the charge but said it came as a “big shock” to the family, adding, “They are just at a loss.”

Hassan, appearing in court in a black and white hijab, gave only brief, one-word answers to questions from the judge.

According to the complaint, she told investigators she set six fires on the private Catholic university’s campus, though university and fire officials said there were eight.

The most serious fire started in Saint Mary Hall, a residential dormitory that also houses a day care. Police said there were 33 children and eight adults in the building when a chair was set ablaze — triggering the building’s sprinkler system, which prevented it from spreading.

A second fire was set at the Butler Center fitness facility in a women’s bathroom.

Police reviewed surveillance footage and saw a woman — later identified as Hassan — entering both halls just before the sprinklers activated. She was carrying a plastic shopping bag, which police later recovered. It contained a box of matches.

Police located Hassan at 1:30 p.m, roughly two hours after they arrived.

Hassan told investigators she was a student at St. Catherine but dropped out last fall because she and her family were planning a vacation to Ethiopia.

She told them, according to the complaint, that “her fire-starting was not as successful as she had wanted,” and “she wanted the school to burn to the ground and that her intent was to hurt people.

“Hassan said this was the same thing that happened in ‘Muslim land’ and nobody cares if they get hurt, so why not do this?” the complaint added.

Hassan told investigators she wrote a letter to her roommates about “bringing back the Caliphate,” an Islamic state. The letter scared Hassan’s roommates, who turned it over to campus security, the complaint stated.

Asked whether such a letter existed and if university officials received it, a university spokeswoman said she could not comment because the investigation is ongoing.

In a statement Friday, St. Catherine President Becky Roloff said officials were “shocked and saddened by the reported statements made by a former student … regarding her motives for starting fires on campus earlier this week. We are dismayed by her statements and know that they have impacted us all deeply.

“In addition to my sadness,” Roloff said, “I have a tremendous amount of gratitude knowing that all of our students, faculty, staff, and other community members are safe. I am eternally grateful to those who reported the fires immediately, to our university Public Safety, and to local law enforcement who acted quickly and effectively to respond to this situation and keep us safe.”

Roloff said university officials believe the incident was isolated and their “top concern is our students and the campus community. We are proud to be an open and welcoming university that embraces diversity. As such, we strongly believe that one person does not represent an entire group, and we deeply value all Muslim members of our community.”

Hassan has no prior criminal record in Minnesota.She remained in custody Friday at the Ramsey County Jail, with bail set at $100,000. Her next court hearing is Feb. 28. She has not yet entered a plea.

In addition to setting bail, the court issued a “stay away” order for Hassan to keep away from the St. Kate’s campus, should she make bail.

St. Kate’s is in session for students taking four-week January-term classes.


Ed.  So the court issued a "Stay Away" order to Hassan, a Muslim terrorist whose only remorse involved her inability to make a bomb! 

Well the kids on campus should sleep soundly now!


Sara Carter: Explosive FISA Memo Could Be Released to the Public THIS WEEK! (VIDEO)



The following article appeared in Gateway Pundit on January 20th

by Jim Hoft

On Saturday Rep. Dave Joyce announced Saturday that the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSIC) had launched the process to release the explosive FBI-FISA-Russia classified memo.

Great news! Our efforts to #ReleaseTheMemo have been effective and the HPSIC plans to begin the process to release the FBI/FISA/Russia memo. This may take up to 19+ Congressional work days but Americans deserve to know the truth. Joyce tweet, 1/20

The 4 page memo contains evidence that the Obama administration used FISA warrants to spy on both the Trump campaign and transition team — charges Obama officials have long denied.

On Sunday morning investigative reporter Sara Carter told FOX and Friends Weekend that the memo could be released to the public this week. 
Sara Carter youtube VIDEO HERE
Sara Carter: The House Intelligence Committee is going to hold another vote. This vote will be made for the public… They’re sure it’s going to pass because Republicans are going to pass on the party line to make this available to the public. Then the memo will go to the president where the president will have five days to decide whether or not to declassify the memo. And what I’m being told from my sources he will declassify that memo for the public. They’re actually hoping the memo gets declassified very soon, the latest I’ve heard is the end of the month but the soonest could be anytime this week.

It ought to be an exciting week then!


Ed.  Count on the so-called FISA memo being released to public scrutiny ONLY if its contents are far less damaging to Obama, Hillary and the left than we have been led to believe. 

For as inveterate weaklings, GOP 'decision makers' consider preventing the American public viewing this memo a means of ingratiating themselves with the REAL rulers in Washington DC--the radical left/national media.

McConnell and Ryan will figure the left will OWE them one for helping cover up a potential disaster. But as we outside the Beltway know, conservatives never get paid; they only get screwed. And often, thanks to their own leadership!