2. Passed Cap N Tax which will increase gas 0.63 to 0.93 cents a gallon change and the taxes that go with it.
3. Proposed increase on a new tax every residence will pay for tap water in the State!
4. A $3.46B parks bond to pay for parks in "disadvantaged communities" meaning Los Angeles. We will get the crumbs.
The debt service will be over $200 million a year. The good news is some money goes to help fix the Salton Sea which should have always been a State responsibility!
5. Law to release any lifer (murder, rape , child molestation, etc) who is :
A. 60 years old
B. Already spend 25 years in prison!
Charles Manson qualifies today and the Melendez brothers that murdered their parents could be released in about 12 years? What about victims?
6. A new $10 charge on all residents living in a mobile home parks to address living condition enforcement in those parks? Why does the left embrace these regressive taxes on the poor?
7. We picked an official dinosaur of the State of California. Really ? Yes!
8. Blackmail Tesla to either unionize with the United Auto Workers Union or forfeit State incentives to buy their electric cars! Just another Union Grab!
9. Reduce from a felony to a misdemeanor the purposeful intent to transmit the AIDS virus to a unknowing partner.
10. Give preferential treatment to prisoners convicted of serious crimes that are less than 25 years old because their brains are not mature enough to understand right from wrong. Whaaat? My DAD's belt taught me right from wrong real early in my life ! If the brains of our kids don't mature until 25, why do we allow them to vote ?
11. A bill to require our true sex be omitted from drivers licenses? Whaaat?
12. Free legal services for illegal immigrants.
13. Establish safe "injection zones" run by government to oversee people injecting heroin! You have to be kidding me? Yep it passed!