Friday, September 29, 2017
It’s about time American taxpayers made some demands of their own
Hat Tips: navypatriot and Suzanne Eovaldi
THE HELL WITH THE B.S. LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
I like the way this is phrased because it recognizes that the political class are "bought and paid for." I believe that the basic premise is correct: If you listen to Trump, he is hitting many of the hot buttons of the electorate. But you have to listen to him and not be distracted by his showmanship
I like most of the list of 13 things that I, as a senior American citizen, want.
Trump is at least talking about issues that most Americans are concerned about. My mantra about Trump is this: Truthfully, We are usually in agreement with most of what he says. We are getting older and our tickers aren't what they used to be, but what matters is that he covers most of the 13 things we as seniors want:
1. Hillary: held accountable for her previous wrongs
2. Put Christian values back in America!!!
3. Borders: Closed or tightly guarded!
4. Congress: On the same retirement & healthcare plans as everybody else.
5. Congress: Obey ALL of its own laws NOW!
6. Language: English only!
7. Culture: Constitution and the Bill of Rights!
8. Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before & during Welfare!
9. Freebies: NONE to Non-Citizens!
10. Budget: Balance the damn thing!
11. Foreign Countries: Stop giving them our money! Charge them for our help! We need it here.
12. Fix the TAX CODE!
13. Return the $75 billion taken from Medicare to help pay for Obamacare.
And most of all.
"RESPECT OUR MILITARY AND OUR FLAG!!
We the people are coming!
Ed. I’ll add my own 2 cents with number 14: Require an honest reading of the 14th Amendment. In short, no anchor babies; children of non-citizen mothers born in the United States are non-citizens. Period. Also, expectant, non-citizen mothers found in the United States will immediately be returned to their own country.
Children of American citizen mothers and non-citizen fathers are NOT eligible for welfare, food stamps or any other government support. The father must support the child.