There's little doubt that the shooter, James Hodgkinson, had been inspired by the “political hate of the left.” A dedicated Bernie Sanders supporter, according to the UK Telegraph, “Hodgkinson was vociferous on social media about his dislike for Donald Trump.” Not only was Hodgkinson “on the really progressive side of things,” reports the Washington Post, he was a member of the Facebook group “Terminate the Republican Party” (which reportedly celebrated after the shootings). Hodgkinson also belonged to:
- I do not like Trump, Cruz, the TeaParty! or “Hate-Radio” Damn! Damn! Damn!
- Expose Republican Fraud
- Boycott The Republican Party
- Liberal Democratic Socialist Party
- Investigation of Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election
- I Hate Donald Trump
- Our Revolution Street Team
- Boycott the Koch Brothers Industries and Products.
- Healthcare & Education Berners United to Resist Trump
- JOIN THE OCCUPY ARMY!
|So Sayeth the Left|