- Many suggested that we should just scrap the whole idea of electronic voting and go back to paper ballots.
- Most suggested a photo ID, now required in only 7 states.
- Some wanted to scrap the early voting procedure, as this has been identified as a common method of duplicate voting.
- Ditto for "absentee" mail-in ballots that are now available upon request, with no reasons of hardship required.
- One free-thinker suggested we cancel the voting privilege for those receiving government entitlements.
It has become politically expedient for campaigning politicians to exclaim that both the government and the election process are broken. They are not! Both are functioning exactly as planned.