Amendment right to keep and bear arms; well, clearly that would be unacceptable.
Most Americans have caught on to the fabrications of our Liar in Chief as he continues to profess the utmost respect for the 2nd Amendment. During his campaign against John McCain, Obama said “I have no intention of taking away folks’ guns.” Yet some time ago, the left succumbed to a state of rapture over Obama’s shedding of crocodile tears as he announced new Executive Orders against the fundamental right of gun ownership. It seems his “I believe in the 2nd Amendment” claims had run their political course.
- supported legislation to “close the gun show loophole” which would have imprisoned show organizers if a single person at a show offered a gun for sale privately.
- opposed a bill in the Illinois legislature which would have protected homeowners from weapons charges if they used an “illegal” gun in self-defense.
- voted to ban gun stores within five miles of a school or park, which would have eliminated most gun stores in America.
- proposed to make it a felony for a gun owner whose firearm was stolen from his residence which caused harm to another person if that weapon was not securely stored in that home.”
- supported a federal ban on concealed carry laws. As a Presidential candidate, Obama told the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review: “‘I am not in favor of concealed weapons,’ as ‘I think that creates a potential atmosphere where more innocent people could (get shot during) altercations.’”
Examples of Barack’s deeds not supporting his pro-2nd Amendment claims go on and on. Yet he keeps telling the same obvious lies. Does he really believe the American people are that stupid?
Probably so. After all, they elected HIM twice, didn’t they!
And if you liked Obama's opinion of the 2nd Amendment you'll just love Hillary's.